We have secured a very special offer of 33% off Kilbeggan Races ticket prices for our guests. We are delighted to be able to offer tickets to Austin Friar residents for €10, these tickets are normally priced at €15.
A Truly Irish Occasion
An evening of fun at Kilbeggan Races is one of the most enjoyable experiences. It mingles the heart stopping spectacle of racing over jumps with the laid back charm of a genuine rural meeting. The Kilbeggan formula is made for fun, friendship and atmosphere for the thousands who return meeting after meeting giving Kilbeggan the edge over other events.
The facilities at Kilbeggan now include the Pavilion bar overlooking the winning post, self-service restaurant, snack bar and of course the tented bar with live music on the hill overlooking the entire racecourse. The bars are a popular meeting place with visitors and locals alike, and are the ideal place for post race analysis as well as a nice relaxing pint.
- Friday 29th April (E) at 5.30p.m.
- Saturday 14th May (E) at 5.40p.m.
- Sunday 5th June at 2.45p.m.
- Monday 20th June (E) at 6.00p.m
- Friday 15th July (E) at 6.00p.m.
- Saturday 6th August (E) at 5.30p.m.
- Friday 19th. August (E) at 5.05p.m.
- Friday 2nd September (E) at 4.35p.m.
Evening Meeting (E)
Please note that race times may be subject to change
For more info visit www.kilbegganraces.com